Amphora Health is a young startup, with a strong bioethics commitment. We are reimagining the way healthcare can be provided. Our goal is to offer intelligent insights for life science organizations.
Our recruitment process
1) Submit application package. (CV and cover letter in English) through our Worky app. Each opening will have its own link (see previous section).
Please see below some excellent guidance that will help you prepare a successful application:
- How to write a resume: https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/guide/how-to-write-a-resume/
- How to write a cover letter: https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/guide/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/
2) Interview. The hiring manager meets with the candidate where she/he explain next steps.
3) Challenge. The candidate is assigned a one-week coding/research challenge related to the role (extendable to 10 days),
4) Coding review. Upon completion of the analysis, the candidate will submit a link to her/his personal GitHub repo with the code of the challenge, and present her/his findings for 20-25 minutes. The presentation is recorded for internal review.
5) Review. An external review committee evaluates the submitted material (CV, cover letter, comments from hiring manager, GitHub repository, video presentation). The committee will always be composed of three reviewers (international, national, and local).
6) Reference. The hiring manager shall review the candidate’s references (at least one is required).
7) Final decision. The department director makes the final selection and informs the candidate, the general counsel and chief accounting officer.
8) Acceptance. Upon acceptance from the candidate, the hiring process begins. The candidate will hand over required documentation and signs a contract and privacy agreement.
9) Welcome. The new collaborator begins her/his role at Amphora Health!
We collaborate with national and local universities to offer paid internship opportunities in various departments and offices at Amphora Health.
- Escuela Nacional de Estudios Superiores, Unidad Morelia (ENES Morelia)
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
- Universidad de Morelia (UdeMorelia)
Benefits and perks
All benefits applicable by the Mexican bylaws and regulations, including Social Security (IMSS), retirement fund (AFORE), and housing account (INFONAVIT).
Private insurance for major medical expenses with Seguros Monterrey, and for minor expenses with our own Amphora Clinics!
We are committed to become a preferred employer in the Bajio region in Mexico. We provide extra bonuses to our collaborators according to industry standards.
Snacks & fully stocked kitchen
Our office is always full of Mexican candy (sweet and spicy), coffee, tea, and healthy snacks. We also host regular company breakfasts.
An enriching team experience
Our team host regular happy hours, hiking trips, table games tournaments, sports events, and cultural excursions. Take advantage of our social events calendar!
As an Amphora Health collaborator, you will be automatically enrolled into our Savings Fund plan.
Each collaborator has its own personal training budget, which can be spend accordingly to their own needs and preference. Want to have Coursera? Attend a conference? Learn a new language? Go for it!
The goal is to help you save money, time, planning, and preparation of meals, via a flexible card that you can use to pay for lunch, groceries, or even online shopping.