We collaborate with national and local universities to offer paid internship opportunities in various departments and offices at Amphora Health.
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
- Escuela Nacional de Estudios Superiores, Unidad Morelia (ENES Morelia)
- Universidad de Morelia (UdeMorelia)
Our recruitment process
1) Submit the application package. (CV and cover letter in English) through our Worky app. Each opening will have its own link.
Please see below some excellent guidance that will help you prepare a successful application:
- How to write a resume: https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/guide/how-to-write-a-resume/
- How to write a cover letter: https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/guide/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/
2) Interview. The human experience coordinator meets with the student where they will explain the next steps.
3) Challenge. The student is assigned a one-week coding/research challenge related to the role (extendable to 10 days),
5) Review. An internal technical review committee evaluates the submitted material.
6) Final decision. The hiring manager makes the final selection and informs the student and the University’s main contact.
7) Acceptance. Upon acceptance, Amphora will work with the University to onboard the student.
8) Welcome. The student begins their role at Amphora Health!